Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haul: Missha cleansing products, masks and nail polish.


Hi dollies!

I made my first Missha shopping of the year! Yay! I'm happy with what I got but, I regret not buying the Missha Box my friends got, those boxes had a ton of good products for almost the same amount of money I spent in a few~ Next time, I'm deffo getting one!
I wish we could've made an unboxing video or post with the Missha box they got, it was just too good!

♥ Missha Prime 24k Gold Snail Lip Gel Patch. Which are like small "masks" for your lips. Helps your lips to feel and look more moisturized and nourished. And, I think they look really cute! Can't wait to try this one!
♥ Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask, Pomegranate. It is no secret I love sheet masks but, this will be my first time trying Missha's!
Missha Super Aqua Cleansing Tissue. This is my second time buying these and I absolutely love them.
♥ Missha Creamy Latte Green Tea Cleansing Foam.
♥ Missha Nail Polish (GR02)

And of course! Can't forget about the samples. BB creams to try!
I will be blogging about some of these products as I start using them.
Bye for now!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar