Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018


BEST DRESSED 

1. Zendaya
in August Getty
Zendaya looked STUNNING in this GORGEOUS and unique design mini dress. I love her bold looks. She´s always one step ahead in fashion. Is also kind of an unexpected choice of color, since is summer. But I still liked this look a lot.

2. Tiffany Haddish 
in Galia Lahav
The host of the night looked AMAZING in this metallic dress. I like this look a lot. Maybe one of the best looks I have seen from her. 

3. Jasmine Sanders
in Alexander Terekhov
Like a ray of sunshine is how Jasmine looked in this tux style yellow dress. Love the vibe she´s giving here. The color is so GORGEOUS. She looked amazing in this, super glam and chic.

4. Mandy Moore
in Alberta Ferretti
The actress is looking fierce and BEAUTIFUL in this metallic mini dress paired with some killer black heels. Love the smokey eye make up and the attitude. She´s def working and selling this look like no other.

5. Storm Reid
in Viktor & Rolf
The young star gives everyone at the red carpet a run for their money. She looked STUNNING in this beautiful and chic LBD. She´s def styling and looking gorgeous in this.

6. Madelaine Petsch
in Prada
The actress was angelical in this glitzy dress with a tulle sheer pink drape over. I like this dress, even though I think it might not be for everyone to like. 

7. Aubrey Plaza
in Elisabetta Franchi
Aubrey looked AMAZING in this mini chic dress. This is such a beautiful dress. I find this refreshing and so appropiate for the awards. She looked very elegant and beautiful.

8. Katherine Langford
in Armani Prive
This look is def not for everyone. I LOVE IT. Is just so full on drama. After all is a Movie and TV awards show. She looked so GORGEOUS. I think the head piece is too much, but is what gives this dark look the drama and edgy factor. 

9. Lili Reinhart
in IZETA
The actress opted for something chic, simple and elegant. Is kind of a safe choice and she looked GORGEOUS. I like this look and she´s just stunning.

10. Halsey
in Julien Macdonald 
The singer sticks to her usual ultra sexy style. She looked BEAUTIFUL in this red dress. I think this might be one of my fave looks from her ever. I think she´s been slowly showing some progress in the wardrobe department, but still staying true to herself. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar