Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Neev Olive Neem Shampoo

Hello Friends!
Recently I hauled several organic products ranging from soap, shampoos to cashew nuts. So here is my review of the Neev Olive neem shampoo which I used for my stubborn dandruff problem.So did it solve the purpose? Do read on to know more.
About Neev 
Neev Herbal Handmade Soaps are made from vegetable oils (coconut, olive, palm and mahua oils) and purest essential oils without using any chemicals or artificial colors. Mild and nourishing to the skin they do not rob the skin off its natural oil. 

-Mahua Oil which has been traditionally used by the tribal communities of Jharkhand helps to keep the skin healthy and shiny. 


All our soaps are made in small batches using cold process method which best preserves the beneficial qualities of our ingredients. Freshness, quality ingredients and gentle processing all contribute to our exceptional product.


Neev Herbal Handmade Soaps also help in controlling water pollution since they contain no harsh ingredients or chemical preservatives. There is no wastage or pollution caused during the manufacturing process.


Neev Herbal Handmade Soaps last longer than the normal soaps of similar weight, because they do not contain any fillers.


Neev Herbal Handmade Soaps is not Just a commodity but a vision. It is a social enterprise that reveres and celebrates harmony between man and nature. We aim to produce the highest quality handcrafted herbal products while providing a dignified means of employment for rural women and regenerating rural economy”"

What The Company Says?
Olive Oil is a gentle cleanser of the scalp which removes dandruff, neem oil is antiseptic, antifungal, antilice, and removes itchiness, almond oil adds luster to hair, rosemary helps hair grow longer and stronger, lavender prevents hair loss. It has the same pH as water.

 

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Neem Oil, Lye, Distilled Water, and scented using pure essential oils of Rosemary, Lavender. It has the same pH as water.

Price- Rs 160 for 200 ml, Rs 85 for 100 ml

My Take On This Product:
Recently I hauled lots of Eco- friendly, Safe and preservative free organic products from Natural Mantra site.I had heard a lot about Neev soaps so I purchased a gift pack comprising of 4 different soaps and 2 body washes.During winter I suffered from severe dandruff and my overall health of my hair deteriorated a lot.I tried several drug store shampoos but within two days I used to get the dandruff back.I wanted to try something which could eliminate my dandruff yet make my hair soft and healthy.So when I saw this shampoo, I ordered it immediately.I liked the ingredient list pretty much as it has neem which is a natural anti- bacterial source and olive oil conditions hair to a great extent.I found its price to be quite reasonable too.

This shampoo comes in a flap cap bottle and has the typical Lavender fragrance.I checked and found Lavender oil to be one of its ingredients too.I have used it thrice and more than half of the bottle has finished.This shampoo is amber colored and has runny consistency.


I skipped oiling my hair for the first time thinking  that  it would be very mild in nature.I used quantity more than required.I found, it lathered really pretty well and made my hair squeaky clean.My hair is already dry, so this shampoo led to tangled mess of hair.  :( It was a pain to comb my hair then.But yes it eliminated my dandruff almost entirely with two washes.Next time when I used it after oiling, my hair didn't feel very dry.One thing is must, this shampoo is indeed very effective for dandruff but if one has dry hair then do not skip conditioner after using it.I am regularly using it along with Organic Surge Shine Boost conditioner and I really liked its effect.It imparts natural shine and lots of body to my hair.But one thing I didn't like was almost more than half the bottle got finished with three washes so it turns out to be pretty costly.

Pros Of The Product:
-Contains all natural ingredients like Neem oil, Olive Oil, almond oil, coconut oil and essential oils of Rosemary and Lavender.
-Very Reasonable price for the quantity provided.
-Its SLS and harmful preservative free.
-It eliminates dandruff completely and improves overall scalp health.
-It imparts natural shine and great volume to hair.
-These days available online at StyleCraze and Natural Mantra website.
-Safe option for dandruff elimination.
-Didn't cause any kind of hair fall.
-Creates good amount of lather and leaves hair squeaky clean.
-It has a lingering lavender fragrance.

Cons of The Product:
-Never skip a conditioner after using it.
-Without oiling hair and skipping a conditioner made my hair more dry.
-Lots of quantity required for each wash.
-The preservative used is not mentioned in the packaging.
-The Foaming base used is not mentioned in the package.
-There should be a conditioner in this range too.
-Available at few places and very few online shopping sites.
-The Consistency of the shampoo is quite runny.
-Despite the use of several oils, I didn't find it very moisturizing for my hair.

Rating: 3.25 out of 5

Will I repurchase it? May be only for dandruff elimination.

My Overall Recommendation:
If you want to try a safer option for stubborn dandruff removal, then you can go for this shampoo.But its not very moisturizing and do not skip a conditioner after using it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar