Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Would you rather? Beauty tag


I first came across this tag on 'The Fashionita Observer' and decided that it looked really fun. I always liked to play would you rather with my friends in school, although the options in those games used to be far more embarrassing or gruesome! 

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Mah goodness, how can someone choose? I think I’d probably go with losing my palettes and eyeshadows, simply because my day-to-day look is eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. I love my lipstick a little more than my eyeshadow, because I can just throw it on my face, eyeshadow is reserved for the days I have time to concentrate on it. 


Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

There’s no doubt about this, I’d choose to never be able to cut it again. I am freakishly attached to my hair and don’t think I’d be able to cope with cutting it all off, I’d just have to use a bucket-load of conditioner everyday! 


Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Definitely pink. Whilst coral looks nice on me, my natural colouration leans more towards pink/neutral tones and I generally prefer a light, pink touch to my cheeks. 


If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I’d most definitely choose clothes! I’d buy a few clothes, but probably spend the majority on shoes simply because I’m 100% a footwear freak! 


Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick, there are some pretty awesomely coloured eyeliners out there that’d look wicked on the mouth, I’ve always wanted to try black and red on the lips. Plus, very few lipsticks are eye-safe and I’m not sold on the idea of red eyeliner. 


Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

MAC simply because I’ve never been to a Sephora and really love MAC lipstick, it’d have to be an amazing company to convince me otherwise against my Ruby Woo or Russian Red lippies. 


Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One lip colour, I wear Ruby Woo and Russian Red as much as possible in my free time because I love the colour red on my face, and the matte looks pretty decent on me compared to shinier lippies. I’d definitely happily rock a red lip everyday. 


Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Winter clothes in summer, because I love winter fashion compared to summertime fashion, I prefer to wear jeans to dresses, skirts or shorts. But I do really love summertime wedges and sandals, however I prefer wearing some ‘mazeballs boots in the winter. 


Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Dark nails, I’m definitely more inclined towards darker colours within my style choices, and whilst it’s nice to wear a bright colour occasionally, I’ll usually stick with my China Glaze Smoke and Ashes polish year-round. 


Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

I’d give up my Maybelline Colour Tattoo’s over my MAC lippies, simply because I feel a lipstick can make your look so much more ‘finished’ in the end, and I don’t mind having baldy eyelids. 


Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

I rarely, if ever, wear my hair up. But if I do, it’s usually a pony tail simply because it’s easier, it’s the style I go for when I work out. But it has to be a really high pony tail. 


Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never use lipgloss, I rarely use the stuff anyway because I’m a lip-licker (hence the lipstick fascination) and I stopped biting my nails a couple of years ago and haven’t stopped painting them since. Plus, I really like the feeling of looking down and seeing prettily polished nails. 


Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Sharpie them in everyday, as long as it’s a dark brown thin sharpie I’d be fine. I’m one of those people who’d look like a right idiot without eyebrows, some people can really work the no-brow look, I am not one of the lucky few. 


Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Makeup. I rarely apply makeup during the week at the moment simply because I’ve become the most lazy beast recently. I usually paint my nails at the weekend ready for the week to come, and then top them up later during the week.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar