Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A little bit about me



I am not sure if there is someone who's interested in me but thought to introduce myself with a little bit of more details!


  • Name : Nicole -which is just a nickname to be honest, what kind of a Japanese girl has a name like Nicole?
  • Age :Almost 30
  • City : Tokyo
  • Job :  Working at a sales department of a company in a beauty industry.
  • Hobbies : Cooking for my family, Reading books / magazines / beauty blogs, Writing, Watching movies / TV series (mostly American) / YouTube videos (love British beauty vloggers), Going for a coffee with friends and Aromatherapy.
  • The country I've been to : England in June for about 10 days
  • The country I'm dying to live in : England
  • The countries I'd love to visit someday : France, Italy, Greece, Austria, Holland, Germany, Spain, the united states, Morocco and Turkey.
  • Languages : Japanese and English
  • Skin type : Dry and sensitive
  • Skin colour : Pnkish yellow?
  • Hair type : Fine
  • Hair colour : Originally dark brown, but I've been colouring for more than 10 years.
  • Eye colour : Black
  • Favourite books : Cooking books with beautiful and inspiring photos
  • Favourite magazines : Look, Grazia, Glamour, Cook vegetarian, People Style Watch, sometimes InStyle, Vogue and ELLE
  • How I learnt English : I couldn't speak a word in English back in high school. My grade was the lowest in the class, and I thought I would never want to speak English. That changed when I watched some films including Sid and Nancy (I wasn't a punk girl though) and Professional. I started learning English by myself, without being taught by anyone. I didn't study with books, I just watched movies in English, read books and magazines in English although I had no clue what they were about, made some penpals and exchanged letters...then voila! It took me more than 2 years to start understanding English, and 3 years to be able to write a letter without a draft, 5 years to be able to communicate with native speakers and now still learning. I used to have an American accent somehow that some people asked me if I lived there for years. But now people tell me I've got British accent which is a huge compliment for me. I didn't try to learn British accent but it just happened as the person I speak to the most for more than 5 years is British. I still spell in American English because that's what we Japanese are used to but I'm trying to change that habit.
  • Favourite TV program : The new 90210 (Loved Raj), Desperate Housewives (Loved Gaby), Gossip Girl (Love Chuck), Ally McBeal (Loved Rally and Ling), ER (Loved Carter and Abby), FRIENDS (Oh my, loved everyone), The Simpsons (Love Maggie), America's Next Top Model (don't like Tyra much) etc etc...
  • Favourite colours : Champagne gold,  Bordeaux and white
  • Favourite beauty brands : Terracuore, Aveda, Caudalie, Melvita, NEOM, Aromatherapy Associates
  • The beauty brands I would love to try soon : Balance Me, more products from Caudalie, Nourish, Abahna, REN, Organic Surge and ORIGINS

 I'm sure you're bored or maybe you're not even here anymore....so Ciao!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar