Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Empties & speedy reviews #26 featuring Tatcha, Pixi, GLAMGLOW, Nivea, Nude, Aurelia, This Works & more!






It's been almost two months since my last empties post so I have gathered quite a few products to share my thoughts on for today's post. I have a mixture of haircare, bodycare and mainly skincare products - I have been on a mission to finish products that were half full and not being shown enough love and also to finish up some heavy products before replacing my cracked sink! (It is cracked due to heavy skincare products falling into it!). I also need to be a little stricter on myself because I have built up a pretty sizeable skincare collection again so I think I need to adopt my one in, one out policy again - time will tell if I can stick to that one! Let's get started.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar