Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

e.l.f Haul #2

As you can tell I placed another order with e.l.f. I did so because I had a list of items I wanted anyway, but was going to wait a while but, I saw the offer they had on. It was called The Flash Mob offer, it was open on the 28th and 29th of January between 10am and 10pm. You got free shipping and a goody bag worth £9 if you spent £10 or more on your order. So let’s see what I got.
Custom Eyes Compact - £1.50
Custom Eyes Eyeshadow in Sage - £1.50
6pc Eyeshadow Set in Smoky - £1.75 (on sale)
Professional Foundation Brush - £1.50
Professional Eyelash & Brow Wand - £1.50
Studio Single Eyeshadow in Purple Passion - £3.50
Studio Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease - £3.50
Studio Daily Brush Cleaner - £2.45 (on sale)

As you can see a couple of the items were on sale. I think the brush cleaner is permanent though, but the palette I think comes out every year around Christmas, because I got the natural one for Christmas 2010 and then they disappeared after new year and I noticed they were back for Christmas 2011. There are still a couple of items I wanted, but were not in stock, so hopefully I can get them next time.

In my goody bag I got......
Nail Polish in Metal Madness – FREE (£1.50)
Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Warm – FREE (£3.75)

Somehow my goody bag isn’t worth £9, I don’t know what happened there!L


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar