Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's Judy Time Palette!




If you're like me and watch Judy daily on her YouTube channel It's Judy's Life or on her beauty channel It's Judy Time this was a highly anticipated palette a few months back.  I like everyone els, jumped on the band wagon and picked up this palette.  As soon as it was available I logged onto the BH Cosmetics site and ordered it.  I was so excited to own this and try to make as many makeup looks with this palette as possible, that the giddy inside of me could not be contained!  

I can tell you that the giddy inside of me was short lived, sadly this was not all that exciting in real life.  The eyeshadows in size, are the size of a penny not much product in my opinion.  Non of the eyeshadows are named.  The shades seem to be all neutrals minus the one purple and two blue shades.  Five of the twelve shades are matte the rest have a satin to shimmer finish.  I found that when trying to use these without an eyeshadow primer, there was no color payoff and the eyeshadow moved around easily.  When trying to layer eyeshadow colors, the added layer (eyeshadow color) would remove the previous layer (eyeshadow color).  Using a primer helped to grab the color and keep the product from moving around.  The matte colors are chalky and have a good amount of fallout.  In all, this was twelve shade of disaster.


As far as packaging, not the greatest of quality.  The container itself is cardboard and stays closed with magnets.  This reminds me of Urban Decay's first "Naked" palette when it comes to the packaging minus the velvet outside.  I am not a fan of cardboard makeup palettes, I prefer a sturdy plastic.  This does have an inspirational quote inside "Natural is beautiful, but makeup is glam".  I find the quote to be inspirational and uplifting. 

This palette retails for $20.00 but I have yet to see it at that price since it has appeared on BH Cosmetics web sight.  It tends to retail always on sale for  around $8.95 with a big sale sticker of 55% off.  Click here for It's Judy Time palette. 


Would I recommend this? No, I would pass not only on this product but on BH Cosmetics entirly.  I have yet to come across anything that I felt was worth owning.  When it comes to Judy, the endorser, I'm glad that she was able to collaborate with a company to put together colors that inspired her.  In my opinion the product itself is not worth owning.  

If you'd like to see my other reviews on BH Cosmetic products click here for my review on "That's Heart" palette.   Click here to see my review on some of the "Floral Blush Duo's"

The handbag shown in these photos is the Coach "Large Borough Bag In  Bar Stripe Leather" color GD/Vermillion multicolor and retails on the Coach web sight for $898.00.  Click here to navigate to the Coach web sight to view that handbag. 

To see my blog post on the Alice and Olivia by Stacey Bendet + Starbucks coffee cup click here.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar