Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in my Travel Make-Up Bag



Hello Lovelies!

If you follow me on Twitter you'll have heard (many times) that I'm spending the weekend in Dublin with my family doing some shopping. I'm loving the break and eating lots!
I just thought I'd show you what I'm brought with me in my minimal (ha!) make up bag! This was supposed to go up yesterday but I couldn't find any wi-fi in the hotel! I did have to cut it down significantly because I know well I'm going to go mad and have twice as much to bring back with me!



• Laura Mercier Foundation Primer • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation • Collection Perfection Concealer • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder • MAC Well Dressed •  NARS Laguna •  Jemma Kidd All Over Radiance Cream •  ELF Eyebrow Kit •  ELF Eyebrow Set •  Rimmel EyeBrow Pencil • Essence I Heart Stage Eyeshadow Base •  NAKED Basics •  Benefit They're Real •  Rimmel Scandal Eyes Nude • Rimmel Apocolips Celestial • Korres Lipbutter Wild Rose • Terry Muglier Alien • 

So there we have it! My minimal weekend make up bag! Let me know if you would like to see a haul next week of some of the stuff I've accumulated over the weekend!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar