Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC Full Coverage Foundation in C40 Review


Here's a review on MAC Full Coverage Foundation in C40

Price: Around P1,200.00+
Bought From: MAC Online
Other Locations: Not available locally; can be purchased via online pre-order or directly from MAC's official website

THE VERDICT:

There are those products that you just keep on going back to no matter how many great ones you meet along the way-this is the case between me and MAC's Full Coverage Foundation. Tried it first when I was in 2nd year college and it was LOVE! However, I was thinking that maybe the reason why I was wowed by this product is because I didn't know so much about makeup then. Now that I had a chance to try it again and I'm already well- informed on all things beauty, I could still say that it's fabulous because it works just the way I remembered it.

MAC FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION IN C40 IN DETAIL

Full Coverage is designed for professional makeup artistry that's why it was once moved to MAC PRO, a by-membership only website where most of MAC's awesome products and shades are offered. Thankfully, they started offering this product again in the consumer range. Simply put, it'a a cream foundation that offers amazing, second skin coverage that works well for film, photography, t.v., and the stage, and claims to even cover tattoos.

Compact is as big as the Studio Fix and I believe that at 28g, it's the biggest cream foundation out there in terms of size and quantity.

Ingredients

If there's one cream foundation product I would recommend to you, it would be this. More about this most fave MAC product of mine after the cut!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar