Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

She Space Minerals


I've made an order from the She Space Minerals when I saw the Makeup Masala blogged about this. What caught my attention about their minerals aside from being great with color ranges, but also the way they name their products!

They call this e/s sampler the Complete Cinderella Samples Collection which was a special for August. The total amount is USD18.00 plus I have to pay USD2.00 for shipping (which ain't bad). The total of USD20.00 (approx less than Php1,000)

I made my order and paid for it via Paypal last August 13th and I got the package more than a month after, I don't mind though, coz they have written in their site that it will take them time to deliver the orders, at least, they told us in advance!

Anyways, here's what I got ....





And here's all 38pcs e/s sampler all laid out



And I just did some random swatches for you pretty readers to see
Just check out their names, too cute!



1. Dragon Breathe
2. Seven Little Men

3.You Cheat I win

4. Be the Fairy Tale


Closer view
(swatched once without base)



I'll be doing some looks using some of these pigments!
They are mostly shimmery,
I don't mind having them in my collection, so pretty!
Definitely Fairytale-like!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar