Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Givenchy - New Impressions - Spring 2010 - Totally droolworthy!


I have been slow in posting about this collection and I apologize but I decided when I saw the above picture that is was just so darned pretty that I needed to see the collection myself in person before writing about it.  I also decided I would post about it first before buying anything, because if I hadn't reigned myself in when I was at Sephora, I would have bought the whole line - it was almost irresistible! 

Printed Lips - Tinted Look Lip Stainer - $27 - Limited Edition - Pink Impression and Rose Impression.  I just wrote about lip stains a little while ago here but I hadn't seen these ones yet or I would have included them in the list.  They are the "magic marker" form that I like for a more precise application and are water based.  I really like the deeper rose one





 





Pop Gloss Crystal - Coral Impression - $27 -

Gloss Interdit - Magenta Impression - $28 -













Rouge Interdit - Rose Impression - $31 -

Rouge Interdit Shine - Coral Impression - $31 -


All the lip products are meant to be used on their own or layered over the Printed Lips.  I have several of the Interdit Shines already and this one with go nicely with my collection I think.








 

 Le Prisme Blush - Powder Blush - 4 Colors - $47 - In six new colours: Inspiration Rose, Vintage pink, Aficionado Peach, It-girl Purple, In Vogue Orange and Fashionista Brown.  I have a couple of these already from previous collections and I love mine so I knew that new ones could only mean trouble for me!  I think Inspriation Rose and It-girl Purple need to come home with me!
 


Phenomen'Eyes Effet Extension Lengthening Mascara - Purple Impression - $32 - Limited Edition - an elegant violet that illuminates both light-coloured and dark-coloured eyes.  I knew I wanted this after seeing the beauty shot for the line - I love coloured mascara!  I haven't tried this particular one yet and I find the brush a little daunting.  I would love to hear if anyone has used Phenomen'Eyes and what you think about it!

Parad'Eyes Liner - Mauve Impression and Nude Impression - $31 - Limited Edition - mauve with white and pink pearlescent particles and a nude shade veiled with golden and white pearlescent particles.



 

Vernis Please - Purple Impression - $ - Limited Edition - a blend of blue and pink pearlescent particles - I was really looking forward to seeing this one especially and it was sold out - not only that but someone had stolen the tester!











Back in the spotlight, to compliment the New Impressions collection are:

Mister Light - Mister Milk - $37 - wakes up the complexion to illuminate or correct it.
Mister Mat - $34 - to stay matte all day long.

Prismissime Visage - Light Silk - $52 - a palette of light hues for creating a perfect complexion.
Prisme Libre - Delicate Beige - $69.30 - loose powder for a perfect second skin look.
Photo'Perfexion - Perfect Vanilla - $48.40 - to correct imperfections and even out the complexion.
Phenomen'Eyes Effet Extension - Extension Black or Extension Blue - $32 - for spectacularly lengthened lashes.

Help me out a little ladies, what NEEDS to be on my Givenchy shopping list from this collection?

- Lisamarie -


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar