Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pre Holiday Prep

Although I'm not going on holiday for a few weeks I like to get my prep in early. I sort out through all my mini beauty samples, stock up on suncream and shake up my routine so I feel a bit more holiday ready. I also get all geeky and plan a full itinerary for the trip, just me?

I love a good body scrub all year round but even more so just before going on holiday. After doing a full body scrub with my trusty Soap & Glory Smoothie Scrub I'll also apply a body oil all over; this product duo helps me feel firmer and keeps my skin super smooth.

I find hair removal my least favourite thing. I hate how time consuming it is and how quickly the hair grows back. The new Argan oil range from Nair makes the process feel slightly more pampering a less of a chore. My favourite from the new collection is the Argan Oil Shower Power Cream (reviewed here).

Before baring my bod on holiday I like to apply a little fake tan. During the winter my skin sees no sunlight and practically becomes transparent. Having a natural looking faux glow makes me feel more confident and less nervous about stripping off. My two favourite brands are Xen Tan and Cocoa Brown. 

A holiday without some pre-pamper prepping on your fingers and toes is unheard of for me! I love picking out nail varnish colours that best compliment a tan and this time I'll be wearing white on my hands and a glittery, sea blue on my toes. 


Keep an eye out for a Post Holiday Prep coming your way soon! Are you off anywhere nice this summer?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar