Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Young Hollywood.

Photobucket

During my interning times with the Stylestalker ladies, we shot the Young Hollywood lookbook with superbabeface Cassi van den Dungen (I'll have behind-the-scenes shots up soon) - all I really remember is sitting next to the clothing rack all day stroking everything in a non-creepy way. Rach and Sue-Ann then proceeded to LA to shoot with similarly superbabeface Alexandra Spencer, and these wonderfully moody/too-cool shots are the result. Needless to say I'm pretty excited to share this 1) because of my pleat and cloud print obsession 2) for my wide legged pants obsession 3) I will never. ever. get enough of cut outs on sleeves, on backs, on legs.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Long story short, the collection definitely needs to be the centrepiece of my wardrobe for the rest of the year. These shots have also gotten me ridiculously excited for LA... even if it is insanely far away.

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar