Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara

Benefit always come up with the most innovative of products out there with outrageous claims!

I used to never be fond of their products really and found them overpriced but recently got to try out their cheek and lip tints from a magazine offer and got hooked. It was their blusher in Bella Bamba that totally blew me away though. It really gave a 3-D effect I swear.

As you may already know, I am not a big Mascara fan to be honest. I mean I don't leave the house without Mascara on but am not fussed out as to what I am using really. It's either No 7 or Maybelline.

They're Real from Benefit seems to be the next best thing after their super popular Bad Gal lash and I can see this becoming a cult favourite too.


The formula of this is nice and glossy, so you can be sure that there is going to be absolutely no clumping at all, no matter how much product your slap on.

The star here however is this lethal looking wand which is the love child of Maybelline Pulse Perfect and Givenchy Phenomenon Eyes. Perfection.

It just looks scary really, it's plastic bristles at the end of the day and is pretty much safe as long as you're not reckless.


The uncountable spiky bristles of all shape and sizes make sure every single lash you possibly have is exaggerated and amplified.

It claims to 'lengthen, curl, volumize, lift & separate.' Surprisingly enough, it actually does most of the things it claims, albeit each at a different intensity. It works superbly at lengthening and separation and slightly curls and volumizes alongside as an added benefit.

Unlike what you would expect, it actually gives a pretty natural, wispy, flirty effect as if I am wearing some natural false lashes.

My-lashes-but-better? I think we'll settle on that for now.


I think I am in love.

If you're looking for a non-clumping, everyday Mascara with lengthening and separation as primary functions, then this is definitely your cup of tea. I got asked if I had lash inserts whilst I wore this. Now you definitely want compliments like that to keep coming eh!

£18.50 might seem hefty for something you are meant to dispose off every three months. It's justified amongst people like me who need a Mascara to be outstanding to be able to love it.

www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar