Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Illusions d'Ombres de Chanel - Fall 2011 Makeup Collection

I know, I know - it's not even summer and I'm showing you a fall collection - I'm just so weak when it comes to Chanel and I want you to have all summer to save up just like I'm going to because it's all just so darned pretty! The collection was inspired by precious metals and jewels - which after makeup are my next favourite things so this collection is a real winner in my books!
Les 4 Ombres - $62 - Prélude - grey brown, grey beige, luminous beige and deep taupe brown
Les Crayon Yeux - $27 - Khaki Platine - Limited Edition - with metallic glimmers

Illusion d'Ombre - $37 - with an ultra light and silky cream texture with a powdery appearance. In six shades: Ebloui - brown smouldering with red, Emerveillé - tender peach, Epatant - grey-shadowed khaki, Fantasme - iridescent white, Illusoire - grey-tinged taupe, Mirifique - every nuance of black
Levres Scintillantes - $31 - Braise - pink bronze or Pampille - peach with silver reflections
Rouge Coco - $39 - Plumetis - innocent peach or Etole - luminous coppery rosewood
 Le Crayon Levres - $27 - Coralline or Rose Cuivre
Joues Contraste - $48 - Rose Ecrin - for a tender healthy glow effect
Le Vernis - $27 - metallic and shimmering in: Graphite - Limited Edition - silver, gold and platinum fused together; Peridot - gold and green intertwined; and Quartz - pinky bronze

Available August 22nd at all Chanel beauty counters. I'm going to start stalking my Bay counter around the 5th - if I bug her enough she will usually give it up to me early! I especially have my eye on the Peridot polish, Braise gloss and Rose Ecrin blush - what, if anything are you longing for from this collection?

- Lisamarie -

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar