Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Day looks: Classic winged eyeliner and bold lip

I wasn't feeling like spending a lot of time on layering eye shadows today, so decided to go for something easy, natural and still flattering: winged eyeliner!
I believe that keeping a neutral eye and only intensifying the lash line with some liquid eyeliner will give you the "better than your eyes" look. Having a simple eye look, you can either keep it natural and go with just a little lip butter, or go BIG with a bold lip, which I did today.



For the eyes I used a very small amount of cool brown eye shadow (from my MUA Undress Me 2 palette) in the crease to contour and lift a little bit the eye and a dust of light pink eyeshadow on the lid before applying Catrice Waterproof Eyeliner (the one with a felt tip, which I love and swear by)!

The lipstick is MeMeMe Morello Silk which I blotted out with a tissue to make it look a bit lighter and matte.

I personally love this look because it is simple and natural but makes me feel "better than myself".
Also, this is just to say, just because you have to go to work on a regular day and don't want to stand out with blue eye shadow, a clean liner and pop of color on the lips will do the job!

xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar