Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'That's a lot for £10!'

(Or £12.50 including Mr postman's fee. But that just wouldn't make a catchy title)

Is the first thing that I said to myself when I ripped open this month's July 'Festival' Glossybox. Now I don't say this every time do I and am usually a bit 'meh' about the contents inside but what I received this time around impressed me completely as I doubt any of these products are going to go waste (or to friends & family!). They're ALL mine. I wish Glossybox would encourage such possessive feelings in consumers more often. Nonetheless, a pat on the back to the person from the Glossybox team who choose the contents for this month. Be this awesome every time will ya?


Can you brace yourself, take a deep breath and appreciate these three, almost full sized products please. This time they are not only full size but also exciting! The Paul Mitchell Moisture Mist can be used on the hair as well as the FACE. What?! I tried it on my hair and it's delicious.

Monu is an underrated brand for Skincare. I have some bits from them which are fab and this Eye Gel is no exception. It hydrates adequately but isn't overtly greasy or heavy. This isn't travel sized either. All my eye creams were smaller in size that this.

Here's the super exiting bit for make-up lovers who doze off on hearing the word 'skincare'. Lip Frosting by Jelly Pong Pong. I have always secretly wanted to try their childish, cupcake inspired products and here it was in my Glossybox. It's a shimmering watermelon shade that looks gorgeous on the lips but even better on the cheeks for that 'glow from within'.




*excuse the foundation-less face*

Phew. Enough of my raving. You get the point? Two thumbs up! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar